From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Morne van der Merwe
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2017 3:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Cannot get to the desktop

Hello listers,

This question is about my computer at work. I'm not sure if it is a jfw issue,
but any help would be appreciated.

I'm jusing jaws on my computer at work. I cannot go to the desktop - not with
windows-d, nor with windows-m. Basically it means that I cannot open 2 programs
at a time. When I'm finished reading emails, I first have to close it in order
to open another application. It's the only way to get to the desktop.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

MOrne

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.