From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Whitehead
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2017 1:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook Address Field Issue Re-posted

Tom;
well, you did mention your running jaws 18, but, are you using the
J18.0.4350enu-x64.exe

also you may want to try the J2018.1710.42enu-x64.exe most likely your
office updated, which broke the autofill in outlook.
if the jaws 18 fix doesn't work then go to the 2018.
I had a similar issue,
2018 seems to work in outlook,
however, freedom scientific hasn't released a fix for jaws 18.