From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Miriam Vieni
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 6:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Additional Note Regarding Outlook Chrashing Issue
When Entering E-mail Addresses Into A New E-mail

Tom,

I can't get into Outlook safe mode again. Each time I try, it tells me I
have to identify the switch I'm using or something like that. I was out,
turned off the computer, came back, found your message, tried to open a
message with an address, and couldn't. Then I tried to follow the directions
that I followed yesterday and they don't work today.

Miriam