Thanks Rick.

Best,

Sadam Ahmed

On 4/12/2017 7:51 AM, Rick Justice wrote:
The answer is yes, as long as both computers are using tandem versions of
Jaws,
and and as long as the controlling computer is running an equal or later
version of Jaws than the target computer.

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sadam Ahmed" <li...@sadamahmed.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2017 2:18 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Tandem question.

Hi all,

I am helping someone to install OpenBook.

I'd like to remote in using Tandem.

Her configuration is JAWS 16 and Windows 7.

My question is, can I still give support even though she's running an
older version of JAWS on the target machine?

Thanks in advance for the info provided.

Yours sincerely,

Sadam Ahmed

JAWS & iOS certified

iPhone: