I don't know; I just logged into my Xfinity cable modem using the default 10.0.1.1 and just a few days ago I logged into my account all using IE 11.0.9600.18837 and it worked fine.

You might go into your internet options and check how you have your security settings set up. I have mine customized, but you could at least try adjusting the slider and see if it helps.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lennymch...@comcast.net>
To: "JFW List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 1:15 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] xfinity.com and latest I.E.

I am using
About Internet Explorer
Version: 11.0.9600.18837
Update Versions: 11.0.48 (KB4047206)
which is the latest version. Attempting to log into xfinity.com I receive
the following:

Upgrade Your Browser to Access XFINITY
Unfortunately, your current browser does not comply with security standards.
Please update now or download a new web browser below.

I really do not want to use another browser at this time. Any suggestions?

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com