From: Kimsan
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 4:42 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] how to install goldwave scripts

Hi,

I have decided to use goldwave with scrips. I have the scrips in a zip file
how do I install them?

Thanks

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/