From: "Mary Otten" <maryot...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] J2018.1712.10 Update Direct Download Links +
What's New

This is probably a stupid question ....

I have downloaded the update for Jaws 2018 that came out today. Because
of issues I was having, I've been using NVDA exclusively, but I want to
install this build and see if it helps. Can I do so with NVDA running?
Is JAWS smart enough to know I have a screen reader running and don't
want its self voicing install? Then once it is installed, I assume it
goes over the top of my existing 2018 and when I launch it, any settings
I saved will be present, and I can see how this new build goes??

Thanks.

And yes. Go Blue! Dodgers in 2018!

Mary