From: Kimsan
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] enu folder

Mike:
I'm looking for show hidden files, folders and drives right under the view
tab?
If that needs to be on, it's been on apparently.

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/
Also, you may like our page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/