From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Babcock
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 8:41 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Copying and pasting on the new job

That would work, however I was hoping I wouldn’t have to virtualize a webpage
that I assumed should already have been virtualized in order for me to copy and
paste text. That’ll be a extra key stroke I have to use prior to manipulating
the text from each center that I have to get, and apparently on some chance
will have three or four centers we have to get information from. However, if
that’s what I have to do, I’ll do it. Thanks for the suggestion and I’ll give
it a try when I get to work in an hour or so.

With my best regards

Michael

Host of the your own pay podcast…

Find it in your favorite podcast app