Hello. I'm in need of some assistance setting up an appointment on a Web
site
https://my-schedule.timetrade.com/app/td-1556357/workflows/lj676/schedule/av
ailability?wfsid=16a5bdc5-baba97f6-16a5bea0-baba97f6-00000002-bg5d2m6rb0s5n0
5k5er94r97n3clgnbv&view=full&fs=1. I've tried selecting the date and time
using Firefox and Google Chrome running JAWS 2018

Unfortunately, there does not appear to be a place to select the time, and
the buttons representing the dates won't avtivate. I've tried this with and
without the virtual cursor. Is there a way to make heads or tails of this
site with Jaws.

Thanks Much,

Chris