From: Kevin
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2017 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows 10 Log-in Without Password

if you are using
win 10  1709, Build 16299.125
I think microsoft removed the users do not need a password to login
I myself would like to do the same but cannot find the check box
if you are not using build 125 it's in the users profile
select your profile and look for a check box users do not need a password to
login.
sorry I cannot be of more help!