Hi All,

Running J16 thru J2018 & Widows 10 latest.  Whenever I invoke the, Insert /
Jaws key + F10, keystroke to open the Jaws task list dialogue I have the
following listed / showing:

Cortana   On Top
Main Menu   On Top
Microsoft Store
Maximized Microsoft Store   Restored
Microsoft® Windows® Operating System   On Top
OneNote   Maximized
OneNote   Restored
Settings   Maximized
Settings   Restored
Start   On Top
Windows Shell Experience Host   On Top
Windows Shell Experience Host   Restored

My question, how do I stop all the above crap from showing?!  This is really
irritating!
All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.  A very happy &
prosperous New Year to all.
Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the