Mike,

Is that applicable for build 1709? I thought the only way you can do this is with Windows 10 Enterprise editions now.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2017 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws & Win10 Latest

Hi JM,

Here's how you can disable Cortana:
From: David Ferrin
***
Follow these steps to turn off Cortana in Windows 10

It is actually pretty straightforward to disable Cortana, in fact, there are two ways to do this task. The first option is by launching Cortana from the
search bar on the taskbar. Then, from the left pane click the settings
button, and under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to
the Off position.

The second option is by launching the Settings app and on Privacy, go to
Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me.
David Ferrin
Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
----- Original Message ----- From: JM Casey