The downloads window.  I got it to go from fire fox.  I had to say not to
block suspicious sites or downloads I believe that was the wording.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2018 1:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] help need unable to download using IE or Fire Fox

Hm. And no third-party scanners/filters running? Where is the message coming
from telling you the download is blocked? You say the same thing happens in
both iE and Firefox; is the message the same as well? Or is it something you
are seeing when you are in the downloads window? Just wondering where it's
actually coming from.....