Dear respected friend, the matter of fact is that it has not gone but Microsoft
wants it to abandon one day or another!
There are 3 Skypes are available at present.
Skype classic which most of visually challenged persons are using., Skype app
for windows 10 which very few blind people are using because the script of it
is relatively new and New Skype for desktop which Microsoft wants to replace
with Skype classic.
It seams that you have been using Skype classic with JAWS script for Skype
version 622b revision 983.
If you want to download the latest Skype classic,
Please Click Here
For its script,
Please Click Here
The truth is that we’ll have to use new Skype for desktop one day or another,
so why not we start to learn it from now!
As long as you do not learn to use new Skype for desktop, you can use Skype
classic with its JAWS script both of the links were given above respectively!
HTH
Charlsdarwin1

Arguing with a w
oman is reading software license agreement.
You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddi...@gmail.com
inamuddin.rona...@gmail.com
outlook: