Do you have an authorization Cisk? If so you can authorize jaws with it.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Michael
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 12:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Unable to authorize Jaws 2018 on a newly acquired
laptop

Yesterday I got my hands on a Toshiba laptop pc running Windows 8.1, but I
have now updated the pc to the latest Windows 10 fall creator's update.
However, after I installed Jaws 2018 from a DVd, I am now being asked to
enter an authorization number which I cannot find in my saved e-mail from
last June.  I called VFO over an hour ago and left my phone number for a
call back.  I know that VFO tech support is likely busy, but are they so
busy that I can't get a call back in less than an hour?  Really?  There are
certain programs I cannot install because Jaws keeps telling me that I have
the professional version which I do not.  How on earth do I get an
authorization code?  I'm sorry, but this situation is very frustrating.  I
had to end a call with the Microsoft Disability Answer Desk because I am
unable to get the 2018 version of Jaws authorized.  Incidentally, I got the
pc from my sister because she seldom used. It.

Sincerely,

Michael Massey