Dear friend, when I opened your email, my JAWS has simply muted and my email
client was crashed which is windows 10 mail app.
I’m writing this email to you using narrator.
I didn’t test your email with NVDA, but I hope that it will work with NVDA
nicely.
With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID: charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddi...@gmail.com
inamuddin.rona...@gmail.com
outlook: