Hi Adrian,

Try rebooting the computer & reinstalling.  I ran into the same thing, & it
installed on the 2nd attempt.
----- Original Message -----
From: Adrian Spratt
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 7:12 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows update can't install a certain update

Hi. I've been unable to install one of the recent Windows updates on my
Windows 7 machine. The others in that group installed successfully, but this
one is a holdout. Does anyone have a suggestion? Here's the error message I
receive:

Error(s) found:
Code 80073712 Windows Update encountered an unknown error.
Get help with this error

The "Get help" option leads me nowhere helpful.