your computer.  Below is a note on how to check your update status.

From: David Moore
Hi,
If you have win10 home, you cannot choose which updates you want to install
anymore. With win10 pro, you can still do this. All updates are done for you
in the background. If you want to check if you need updates, here is what
you do. Press windows+I to open the settings app. Press the right arrow
clear over to update and security and press enter. Now, tab once, and you
will hear check for updates usually, updates are ready to install, or
windows is checking for updates. If it says check for updates, turn on the
touch cursor if you are using JAWS. Left arrow once, and you will hear all
of the information about when your last updates were installed, and you will
hear your computer is up to date. You do not hear this information without
turning on the touch cursor on check for updates and arrowing left once. If
you hear that updates are ready to install, tab a few times and press enter
to install the updates. This is the short version that will work for you.
Take care, all.

Touch Cursor Keystrokes:

table with 2 columns and 13 rows
To activate the Touch Cursor
SHIFT+NUM PAD PLUS
Next Object
RIGHT ARROW or TAB
Prior Object
LEFT ARROW or SHIFT+TAB
Next Object by Type
DOWN ARROW
Prior Object by Type
UP ARROW
Cycle Through Object Navigation Types
PAGE UP or PAGE DOWN
First Object
CTRL+HOME
Last Object
CTRL+END
Say Current Object
INSERT+UP ARROW
Say All with Touch Cursor
INSERT+DOWN ARROW
Route Touch Cursor to Focused Object
INSERT+NUM PAD PLUS
Text Review
NUM PAD SLASH or INSERT+ENTER
Advanced Navigation
NUM PAD STAR
table end

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the