Hi Lisa, it's best to first uninstall JAWS completely, including the shared
components, then install the original JAWS 9. Hope that helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lisa
Sent: Friday April 25 2008 3:57PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws update question

Hello everyone,
I'm a jaws 9 user and I'm considering downloading the newest update.  Some
people are having problems with the new update, and others are not.  If I do
install the update, and I have problems with itcan I go back to the original
version of jaws 9 that I'm using now?  If so, how would I do this?  I would
like to have this information just in case I need it.
Take care,
Lisa
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com