Hi All,

Running Windows 7 64 bit pro, & Jaws 16 thru 2018 latest.  When I follow the
steps below to put a Safely Remove Hardware icon on the desktop, & try to
use this desktop shortcut what happens, is below the steps.

1. go to the desktop, And make sure there's know icon selected, by pressing
ctrl+spacebar, & you hear, not slected...
Just make sure jaws announces, Not selected.

2. press the applications key, now down arrow and enter on,
New sub menu,
Arrow down and enter on,
Shortcut,

3. now type in:
rundll32 shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll
now tab next press enter,
now you will see your shortcut,
rundll32.exe
tab to finish, & press enter.
Now go to the desktop,
Press the letter "r" until you hear;
rundll32.exe
press enter.

Well, this is what I get after selecting the Stop button, slecting the
drive, & spacebarring the, Okay, button:

Problem Ejecting Seagate BUP BK USB Device
The 'Seagate BUP BK USB Device' device is not removable and
cannot be ejected or unplugged.
OK

What can I do to make a workable desktop safely remove shortcut?  All help
will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the