From: Mike B.
To: Jaws-Users List
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 1:33 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws, Views, & Windows 10

Howdy All,

Running Windows 10 pro latest & Jaws 16 thru 2018 latest.  How can I set the
views in Script Manager to list view?  Somehow I took them out of folder
view, put them into list view, & they're showing upside down, Z's at the
top, A's at the bottom!  To be more exact, I opened the Script Manager,
pressed, Alt + F, pressed the letter, E, for Shared, & shift + tabbed to the
list of over 300 files.  How do I get this list back to having the A's at
the top?  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.
Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the