From: Fernando Gregoire
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2018 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] J2018 & Start-up

In Control Panel, go to Ease of Access Center. Do not use WINDOWS+U
keystroke, because in Windows 10 it opens the Ease of Access category in the
new Settings App.
In the Ease of Access Center Control Panel applet, go to the Use the
Computer Without a Display link, and there check the JAWS version you want
to start automatically after login on with your user.

Hope it helps!