Hi All,

Running Windows 7 Pro, IE11, & Jaws 16 thru J2018.  I do not have Microsoft
Silverlight installed, but I'm receiving updates for it that I have to hide
whenever I get the notification.  Does anyone have any tips on how I can
stop receiving the Silverlight updates?  Or, even though Silverlight is not
installed, is there a setting in IE11 that can be changed to stop
Silverlight from updating?  Thanks much.
Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the