I had difficulty getting rid of it on my girl friends computer. Finally I
just called the ms support desk, and they happily removed it for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 1:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] removing avast

Hi,

I accidentally installed Avast when installing CCleaner.

I thought I removed it all after using revo uninstaller.

On google here, it states when using the tool Avast has to remove it, it
boots into safe mode?

Is there another way, as I never messed with safe mode before.

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/

---