Hi, BZ!

thanks for that.  I am missing my CNN.

Arianna
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Zolo" <bz...@wowway.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2018 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] CNN not available in ResearchIt

Good afternoon, Arianna, Brian Zolo here in Gahanna, Ohio feel free to call me BZ, grin1 Same result here, not sure what's going on. I've got an issue
with 2018 with VFO-group that I'll need to call about tomorrow morning so
I'll also ask about cnn with researchit as well and be happy to let you know
what I find out.  Have a blessed day1  BZ!