Dear List:

I have windows ten, Jaws 2018 and Microsoft Office 2016 and have started to
use Jaws.  First, within folders, how do I change the view to either list
view or detail view, and how do I make all other folders conform to the same
view as the changed folder?  I could do it with Windows X P, but the same
procedure is not working the same for me in Windows Ten with these upper and
lower ribbons.  I also tried to do this with the hot keys shift-control-5
and shift-control-6, but nothing happened.

Thanks for any ideas on how to accomplish this.  Regards:  Ted Larson