From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
George Martinez Sr.
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2018 10:42 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] WHY UPGRADE TO 2018?

John,
If you use Excel a lot stay away from 2018 like the plague.  As you
mentioned, Freedom Scientific does catch up after a while with Microsoft
Office suite but that is still in the future.
I have both 2018 and JAWS18 and I am very happy with my JAWS18.

George A. Martinez, CPA
O-602.368.8854
F-206.666.2589
C-602.368.5424
"I've learned....That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all
the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it." attributed to
Andy Rooney