From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Susan Ward
Sent: March 17, 2018 9:51 PM
To: jaws users <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] need help in understanding jaws any books or
tutorials, , out there?

Hello. I actually got the book on a thumb drive yesterday  and I did email
Cathy who did put the book together and will check it out during the week
and she did resend a new link and the download did work so just thought I
would give everyone the update. Thanks for all of the suggestions. Oh
another thing when are they going to get the audio ducking fixed? I would
really love to have this feature cause it drives me crazy when listening to
music in a web page with no controls to raise or lower the volume. I know in
NVDA it works which is really nice. That would be a huge improvement if the
people who work on that to please to keep that in mind. Thank you.
Royal Family Tragedy Unfolds
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5aadb80fafe380e43b1st03vuc