That’s amazing.  Makes me wonder why I bother to pay £125 a year when
if I left it a few years I could just pay £200

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Mike B.
Sent: 19 March 2018 04:26
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS / VFO & Getting Updated From Older Versions ToThe
Latest

Hi All,

The other day I called VFO / Freedom Scientific to see if they had any new
financial plans for people that had gotten way behind because of financial
difficulties, & wanted to get upgraded / updated to the latest version.
Well, to my surprise what I found out was absolutely fantastic!  A friend
needed to be updated because he was at Jaws 11 & he needed to be upgraded to
be compatible with the Windows 7 system he is moving to from XP.  Okay to
cut this short, I found out people can be upgraded from Jaws 11 to Jaws2018
for $200.00.  The lady I talked to was a Window Eyes transplanted employee &
she didn't know how long this financial plan had been in place.  So for all
you that need to be upgraded but have financial difficulty, don't be afraid
to call & inquire about new financial / payment plans!  This $200.00 plan is
only for the Home versions.
Sales Phone#: 1-800-444-4443

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the