Recommended install, or full?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of el...@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 7:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] DVD CDs

I think that many of us would suggest VLC media player. It is very
accessible and best of all it is free and carries no bloatware or unexpected
advertising. It can be found at:
https://www.videolan.org/vlc/
Just so you know, there is a series of images at the top of this wed site
that keep changing. Just arrow down past them.

Dr. Rick Ely
TVI, Vision Consultant
451 Rocky Hill Road
Florence, MA 01062