Hi All,

Running Windows 10 Pro latest with Jaws 16 thru J2018 latest.  I don't like
UAC interfering when I want to run / install a program, at all!  But, when I
try to set it to, 0, then I okay it, I can't get out of the dialog!  I've
tried changing the setting with the Touch Cursor as well as using left mouse
clicks, & still can't get that damn setting changed!  LOL

Can anyone give me some tips on how to change it to ZERO!?  All help will be
greatly appreciated!  Thanks mooy moocho.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the