Mike, thanks will gibe it a try

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 2:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] free version ofdropbox

Hi Lenny,

With the new version of Dropbox you don't need to put files in the Public
folder any more, just put them in the main DB folder.  Once the file is
uploaded highlight the file you want to send, press your applications key or
Shift + F10 to open the context menu, arrow down to, Copy Dropbox Link, &
press enter.  You will hear a confirmation that a Dropbox link has been
copied to the clipboard.  Now here's the tricky part, the following is for
easier downloading for the recipients.  When you paste the download link
into the email, the link will have a, =0, at the end of the link.  Replace
the, 0, with a, 1.  If you leave the, 0, the link will open a download
window on the Dropbox website making it a pain in the A** for the
recipients, but if you put a, 1, at the end the recipients will download
directly from your Dropbox folder, is the way I understand it anyways.
Happy Dropboxing with Jaws!

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
----- Original Message ----- From: Lenny McHugh