From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 10:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Another Problem Since Latest Jaws 2018 Update

Call me on my cell numbers:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

From: Tom Behler
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2018 6:20 AM
To: 'Jaws users list'

Hello, again, everyone.

I am sorry for this additional post, but I have just noticed another problem
since I updated to the latest build of Jaws 2018.

Now, whenever I try to navigate a web page, I get a "clunk" sound whenever I
encounter a link.

The "clunk" sound is anoying in and of itself, but this new feature also
seems to interfere at least somewhat with web page navigation.

I find the problem with both Firefox 52, and the latest version of Internet
Explorer.

Can anyone tell me what might have changed, and how to fix the issue?

Thanks as always!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan