From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Mike Mote
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 8:58 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Still having problems with JAWS speaking at the log on
screen

Hi folks!  This issue is an oldy but a goody, and one that hasn't been fixed
for me yet.

I have two windows 10 computers, and many times JAWS will not say anything
at the log-on screen indicating that I can type the password.  Sometimes I
can press Control plus Alt plus Delete, and here the prompt to type my
password.  Sometimes, I have to load narrator to find where to put in the
password.  The behavior is inconsistent at best.

I wanted to post this to the list, and see if there is anything I can do to
make JAWS work better in this situation.  Is there a setting that I need to
check, either in Windows or in JAWS?  Any help would be appreciated.

Mike Mote

Manager of Accessibility and Workforce Development, Human Resources

IFB Solutions

Our Vision is Working - see more at  <http://www.ifbsolutions.org/>
www.ifbsolutions.org

Email  <mailto:mm...@ifbsolutions.org> mm...@ifbsolutions.org

Work Phone (336) 245-5650

Mobile Phone (336) 793-6006

Shipping:  7730 North Point Dr

Winston-Salem, NC 27106

*Large font facilitates reading for people with low vision