From: Mike B.
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 6:49 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Classic Shell setting

Hi Fernando,

Well, I've never noticed the settings you're asking about, so probably the
next best thing to do is take a look at the ReadMe.RTF file located here.

C:\Program Files\Classic Shell

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the