Ontrol g then l27 should work.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Babcock
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 11:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Monitoring a cell in excel -- and investing into Advanced
Jaws Training

hi:
as some of you may know with the new job, we use an excel workbook.
I have to check a cell, l-27 is the location it falls at, and pressing the down
arrow to this location, though i’m sure that a jump to cell command would work
but I just thought of this today while writing this message, can be rather
cumbersome.
This being said, I’m wondering is it possible for Jaws to just read the
contents of that specific cell so I know how to assign the particular lead I'm
working with in salesforce? (It’s 4 letters) Thanks a lot for all of your
assistance, and I really need to learn some of the advanced Jaws features, to
maximize my experience at work.
Does anyone have any suggestions for advanced training material I can invest in
to that doesn’t cover the basics?
I’m sure that automation features could help me quickly navigate threw my work
:) thanks a lot.
Michael