From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Audiobookfan
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2018 8:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Firefox and bookmarks

If you're viewing the page you want to bookmark, just press control-d. A
dialog will open where you can edit the name and location of the
bookmark, but if you just wait a few seconds, the dialog will close and
save the bookmark in the main bookmarks folder. If you edit the name or
location, tab to the Done button and whack enter.

Jeff

On 4/1/2018 11:45 AM, Leonard Morris wrote:
> How do you add a bookmark in Firefox?
>
> Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It's a unique
landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.