You might try applications key, then sent to, and see if you can get in to
the system tray.  Not sure if that options is there, but it might be.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gene Stone
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 8:48 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Malware Question

I have the latest of Malware, In up-dating the Premium Malware, I now have
"Malware .. Application on the desk-top that no one sees. Just my jaws,
which is the very latest of Jaws 2018. Also, Windows Ten and its latest
up-dates.

So, You smart fellers and gals, How does one make this, "Malware tray
application," That only jaws see disappear?

Geno, Portland, ME. Thank-you in advance!