What does screen resolution do with jaws? Can we tell the difference while
using JAWS?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 3:14 PM
To: Jaws-Users <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Screen Resolution Settings

Hi All,

I'm helping someone set-up a Windows 7 32 bit computer, and he'll probably
be using Jaws versions 13, 14, or 15.  At what version did Jaws stop using,
1024 × 768, as the default screen resolution setting?  Thank y'all very
much.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the