From: "Sharon S" <ko...@areujoking.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2018 08:26
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws & Word 2016

Hi, sorry coming in late on this but slowly catching up on a huge pile of
emails. I too have had this problem with allot of my documents. I looked
into the font setting  and all looked fine so I got a sighted family member
to look at one of my documents and all was fine. I have bought this up with
someone from VFO and was told it was going to be fixed in the next update
but that was months ago and so far no fix. I am using Jaws 18 on this
machine but haven't checked the same documents on the machine running Jawx
2018. At first I thought it was something funny with my machine until I
mentioned it to this VFO person and I am now glad to see there are others
reporting the same thing.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.