Check the subject line for clarity ETC.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 4:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Additional issue

Hi Miriam,

Maybe your Auto Forms mode setting was accidentally changed.  You can go
into Settings Center, Jaws key + 6 on the number row, to check it.  It
sounds like it might have been switched to manual mode.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
----- Original Message ----- From: Miriam Vieni