Not sure, the latest 2018 update has had work done for excel, just wondering if
this is a side issue to that.
Have you tried Excel just running NVDA and see if it does the same thing?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
kerstetter...@gmail.com
Sent: 25 April 2018 15:52
To: jaws users list <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Excel 2016 Question

Hi all.

I have a windows 10 machine and a windows 7 machine, both of which have Excel
2016 and the latest JAWS 2018 update.  Here's my problem/question:
When I exit a file without saving on the windows 10 machine, nothing happens
and all is good.  If I do the same thing on my windows 7 machine, JAWS restarts
and I'm asked if I want to send information about the problem to Microsoft; and
when I try to exit I'm taken to the backstage view.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Dan K

For an hour of good alternative and classic rock tune in to my show:  A Little
Bit of This and a Little Bit of That  Monday at 5:00 eastern and Tuesday and
Friday 8:00 eastern

http://www.out-of-sight.net/radio

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and
other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail