Maybe others have tried it.t.t.

-----Original Message-----
From: leonard morris [mailto:lmorris1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2018 7:19 PM
To: Dennis Long
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Alternative to iTunes

I have briefly used the EaseUS MobiMover with Jaws 2018 along with windows 7
and it does to appear to be Jaws friendly. I did an audio recording of a
baseball game using total recorder as an MP3 file and I transfered it to my
Iphone 8. The only thing I could not figrue out yet is the progress of the
transfer and when the transfer has completed.
However, it does appear to be much easier for me to navigate than the dreaded
Itunes. Any additional tricks and tips offered is much appreciated.

On 4/25/2018 11:50 PM, Dennis Long wrote:
> When you try it please let us know.

"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique
landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."