When I launched CCleaner this morning to clean up my hard drive, I was greeted
with the message that a new version, 5.42, was available for download.
Normally, I download the slim version of CCleaner from the Builds page below,
but when I went to this page, I could not find the slim version; only the
standard and portable versions.  Does anyone know what happened to the slim
version of CCleaner?  Has it been discontinued?  I am reluctant to download the
standard version because it will automatically install Avast anti-virus
surreptitiously, which is difficult to impossible to remove without sighted
help. I have Unchecky installed on my computer, but there no longer seems to be
a detectable check box on the Standard installer interface which can be
unchecked to prevent the installation of Avast.  Is there any way to install
the standardversion of CCleaner without also installing Avast?  Or is there
another site from where the slim version of CCleaner 5.42 can be downloaded?
Thanks.

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/builds

Gerald