From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Fernando Gregoire
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 10:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] High Importance E-mail

Hi Tom,

The easiest way to add a keystroke for this is to add the item to the Quick
Access Toolbar by opening a new message, finding in the Message tab the High
Importance button, pressing APPLICATIONS or SHIFT+F10 and choosing Add to Quick
Access Toolbar item. If you haven't added nor removed anything from the Quick
Access Toolbar for the message editing window the High Importance button should
be the fourth item, so it would be assigned to ALT+4.
Since ALT+NUMBER keystrokes are assigned in JAWS for reading Outlook message
headers, you will have to press JAWS+3 before using the abobe mentioned
keystroke.

Hope it helps!