From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
JM Casey
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2018 6:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MS Word Inquiry

It's pretty clear to me from the second part of the message. His g key isn't
working.
Probably some muck got in there. Unfortunately I don't know how best to deal
with this on a laptop. I tend to have lots of keyboards lying around so when
one stops working right I just plug in another one. *grins*

As for centered headings -- you can use the headings list (jaws key + f6) to
navigate through headings. However, if someone has just used the "centre
text" command it will not show up as a heading. In that case, there might be
a JAWS speech scheme you can use to help you find out automatically if such
text is designated as 'centred", but I'm not sure. If you place your cursor
over text and press insert-f, JAWS should tell you if it is centred,
justified, left-or-right aligned, etc.