Try alt F then B

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dujari, Prateek
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 3:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS keystrokes to open and find bookmarks in google
Chrome browser

Hi Gang. Using latest dot version of JAWS2018, google chrome browser,
Windows 10 and Windows8.
What are keystrokes when chrome is open, to quickly open up my book marks
and then jump through them using first letter navigation? Right now, alt B
does nothing for me. I need to hit alt F and then arrow up/down to land on
the bookmarks submenu and then more arrow key presses to home in through my
bookmark folders and get to the one I want.

Prateek