To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2018 6:30 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] unable to add to cart

Well, I have also encountered this problem on a number of shopping sites. For instance, when I try to activate the add to shopping cart button on Hollar.com using JAWS, nothing happens. I have tried the space bar, enter key, left mouse click and links list, all to no avail. And switching to another screen reader doesn't work, either. If anyone has a work around, pleas share it. To test your work around, I suggest visiting Hollar.com, and trying to activate the button to add an item to your shopping cart.

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: Dave...Oregonian