I'd like to learn something like that also.  I'd be interested in knowing
where there is a place when I can go to learn to program.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Richard
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2018 8:29 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] programming on line for totally blind novices like me.

Hello Friends,

My only experience with writing programs goes back about 30 years. I
purchased and used the Eureka A4 and learned how to program using basic. Now
that I am retired and have time on my hands; I would like to try and write
programs again. I keep getting led around the mulberry bush when trying to
find out how and where to learn where we totals can go for learning just for
fun and on what platform the practice can be exercised. I use Jaws 15 and
have Windows 7. I can and would graduate to whatever I needed to if it would
help.

Thanks,

Rich S.

---